Devil's Trap RPG is a role-playing game for fans of the CW's hit TV show, Supernatural. Join the hunter community in tracking demons, fighting monsters, saving people, hunting things.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Table of Contents (The Rules)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dean Winchester
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Dean Winchester
Species: Hunter

PostSubject: Table of Contents (The Rules)   Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:48 pm

DT Rules

1. RESPECT. Respect your fellow RPers and fans. We're all in the same boat, that's why we're all here. If I see any cyber bullying, you get one (1) warning before you get the boot. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

2. Please don't share any personal information. I know that seems like an old-fashioned rule, but I want you guys to stay safe.

3. Considering the age demographic of the show, I will rate this site with a general PG-13 for mild language and more adult-geared themes. Please no NC-17 stuff on here. Not cool, man. There are very different sites for that.

4. For posting IC roleplays, please try to write at least five sentences. For posting in OOC threads, I ask that you please use at least three words (this will eliminate the annoying extra scrolling time while reading posts like "awesome" and "cool"). Avoid posting twice in a row. Text speak ("lol," "omg," etc.) is not acceptable in IC posts, but is ok for OOC posts. Shortened words like "your" to "ur" or "are" to "r" are not acceptable anywhere.

5. Um. Don't hack anyone's account. That should be obvious.

6. Please do not make multiple accounts. It gets confusing and a little bit sad, so we're only allowing one character at a time. It's perfectly ok to switch characters and kill off your previous one, but we're trying to avoid RP threads just with yourself.

7. Don't argue with admins or mods. We're just doing our job and will do our best to keep everyone safe and happy.

8. For God's sake, no god-modding. That means no controlling any character that is not yours.

9. Please try to stay realistic. No pulling magical weapons out of thin air. Please ask me for permission for your character to carry a magical weapon.

That's about all I can think of. Thanks for paying attention and reading through.

Last edited by Dean Winchester on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : God-modding and realism)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://devilstraprpg.forumotion.com

Table of Contents (The Rules)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1